Get your shit together America. This is a sound way into scientific literacy.
Hot damn, you go UK.
Yes, Conservative Rubes, if America just gives the 2% ruling class everything they want to be even richer at the expense of everything the remaining 98% of Americans need to survive, the 2% ruling class will magically — contrary to decades of data — give you a job that finally pays you a living wage. Honest. They pinky swear for reals this time.
But until then, keep blaming Obama for the shitty economy because of reasons.
I first learned about Microsoft’s practice of “stack racking” within teams about five years ago. Ever since then, the company’s fortunes have made a lot more sense to me.
And, not in a good way.